Welcome to my blog. I am a nerd. Enjoy.

Monday, 5 September 2011

Spread The Love....

So because this blog is new, I've found myself telling a lot of people about it via different websites that I'm on. It's kind of awkward for me really, I feel slightly uncomfortable perhaps spreading the word and be like "Hey this is my blog:" to sometimes total strangers. But then when I check the stats and see I have views, I think, hey - it works! Sort of....
After all, these days, you know what they say 'It's not what you know it's who you know' so I'll just aim to spread the love across the internet that I have a blog that you can follow if you want to but you don't have to because not everyone has to like everything I do.

But if you DO like my blog, feel free to spread the love about it (sorry couldn't resist sozlol)

Okaiiiiii baiiiiiiiii -xx

No comments:

Post a Comment