Welcome to my blog. I am a nerd. Enjoy.

Friday, 23 September 2011

Long time no see!

Wow guys, sorry!!! I havent uploaded in, like, nearly two weeks! Arghhhgle barggle! Anyways, I'm gonna tell you about what I've been up to and stuff. I'm currently involved in my school autumn term production which is really challenging and something I've never done before as we are directing ourselves rather than having a "director". And I'm off to the new Westfield shopping centre tomorrow in the Olympic park in Stratford - it will be SO manic in there as it's been open for just a week. But it'll be more fun that way, eh? I'll be sure to take my camera and upload a couple of photos maybe. I will also probably be uploading a couple of photos onto my twitter @WellJelOfEl - give us a follow if you want!

This blog post was brought to you from my iPod, alrightBYEEE!!!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment