Welcome to my blog. I am a nerd. Enjoy.

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Growing Up

So I'm about to go into Year 10, on Tuesday actually! (For the uninformed who live outside the UK and/or do not operate in school years like this, year 10 is age 14/15 school year, where we start our major school "career" exams - for 2 whoooole yeeeeeears.....) and I was just thinking about it. I'm starting to feel like maybe I should start acting grown up because soon I will be one, a grown up. But on the other hand being in year 10 kind of makes me want to be a little crazy and enjoy my childhood while it's still here. Because once we leave school, let's face it, we're not really kids anymore. I'm starting to also automatically feel a lot more hyper lately. I don't really care what people think of me anymore. I'm just gonna brace myself, because there may be times when I feel like I'm falling, or my world is turning upside down. I may scream, cry, laugh and smile, and there may be some unexpected turns along the way, but that's just part of the rollercoaster of life.

Wow, that's so cliché - LOL! But seriously, I'm feeling proper hyper lately. aehdnbjfkhcjksajlfdsvfkclasn << see???

Here's a picture to accompany this little cliché comment:



^^ there's always that one geezer who's on the phone all the time isn't there?? -_- ........

And also some cool quotes:
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different to yours"
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it"

k seeya soonnnn peace 143 and all that BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment